Because we feel strongly that our strong culture builds a healthy, happy workplace which empowers motivated employees, we’ve decided to share more about the inner workings of our company culture. You can see more information about how we tackle challenges at our company in our overview of our Why, in how our beliefs translate our why into practice in our everyday work, and in our most recent regional and national awards and recognition.
In this post, we’re going to deep-dive into some of the unique aspects of our culture and how we nurture them. We’ll start by highlighting some of the things our great team name as their favorite aspects of our culture. In upcoming posts, we’ll take a closer look at some of the tools and techniques our team uses to be effective and efficient and some ways that our work environment positively impacts our customers.
So, let’s get right to it! We surveyed our staff to ask them, what words come to mind when you think about our culture at Prominence? The word cloud to the right shows how frequently the words people used to describe our culture were repeated.
- “Everyone is intelligent, hardworking, innovative, open, collaborative and focused on making Prominence a better place to work at and a better company to work with. It is rare to see that.”
- “Prominence has an amazing support system, especially considering that we work remotely. I know that if I ever need anything, I have a network of people to contact who will jump right in.”
- “The sense of pride and ownership we take in the work we do. Everyone has it, and working with other people who truly are motivated to do their best to grow, not only Prominence but also themselves, is an incredible environment.”
- “I enjoy working with smart individuals who roll up their sleeves to help our clients solve challenging problems. Everyone brings a positive attitude and open mind when working on these challenges and, as a result, come up with innovative solutions. “
- “Respect. Like no other place I've worked. So many companies lose sight of its importance.”
We truly believe that happy, engaged employees benefit everyone!
- They support one another and shine their strengths for the greater good of everyone
- They bring their ‘A’ game to solve each challenge they face
- They feel fulfilled by our shared purpose
What are the words and attitudes that describe the climate in your workplace?